Resources to help you Make a Difference
Click on a category to access the tools and resources you need
Good communication is critical for you to be effective and to convey what you care about. Use these resources to communicate with impact. Your colleagues, your boss and your team will appreciate it!
These effective resources include eGuides, videos and articles. Learn how to bridge the communication gap and Make A Difference in your role.
Managing conflict at work can be challenging. It affects productivity, morale and turnover. Conflict resolution is a skill, especially in tense situations. Use these practical conflict strategies to ease frictions in the office and to promote a healthier workplace environment.
A good leader has many qualities which involve setting goals and developing and motivating others to achieve them. How does a good leader become a great one? Get the leadership resources to be a successful team leader. Equip and develop your skills for success.
- How to become a Board member
- How to spark creativity
- How to motivate others
- How to be more productive
- How to be happier at work & life
- How to network
- How to go MAD
- How to energise your team
- How to say thanks
- How to motivate without money
- How to get motivated at work
- How kids can make a difference
- How to motivate your workmates
- What to carry for success
- How to find bright spots
- How to be a great mentor
- Making A Difference
Positive, collaborative negotiation occurs through discussion and resolution. Your negotiation style will determine the outcome. Learn to negotiate effectively even when it’s tricky and not always favourable. Resolve a point of difference without resorting to an argument. Good negotiation skills result in positive outcomes for all.
Your career is a journey of personal development. Facing new challenges requires you to develop new skills and talents. Learning new skills allows you to reach aspirations, dreams and goals. Being self-aware impacts your behaviour, decisions, and those around us. Enhance your quality of life using these powerful personal development ideas.
- How to create a spellbinding personal brand
- How to use the power of pause
- How to build your mindset for success
- How to overcome setbacks
- How to be entrepreneurial at work
- How to choose the best seat
- How to manage your reputation
- How to cultivate a positive mindset
- 30 ways to make a diffference in 30 days
- How to have fun at the festive table
- How to add 10 extra years to your life
- How to turn feedback into action
- How to review to improve
- How to stay motivated and reach your goals
- How to stop wasting your energy
- How to plan your goals and take action
Time Management Tips
Time management is your ability to use your time productively. Focus on the right stuff to set realistic deadlines and learn how to prioritise tasks at work. Keep your to-do list under control and increase your productivity. You will become an invaluable asset and manage your stress by doing so.
Need a wellbeing boost? Most of us need extra support when it comes to workplace wellbeing. Wellbeing is a combination of your physical, mental, emotional and social health. It influences how you feel about yourself and your life. Boost your wellbeing at work with these positive tips and tools.
Free resources to excel as a leader
Download this free eGuide and learn how to boost your productivity.